The Most Sustainable High Performance
Nylon 66 Carpet Fiber in the World
Thrive® by Universal Fibers® answers global demand for premium, high performance, sustainable solution-dyed carpet fiber with built-in stain resistance and virtually limitless color capability. Offered in type 6 and type 66 nylon, Thrive delivers high-bulk light weight attributes with its exclusive 600 denier building block and supports market objectives for styling, sustainability, and ease of care and maintenance. Outstanding stain resistance is also achieved with built-in technology inherent in the fiber. As leaders in solution-dyed color, Universal Fibers offers Thrive in a broad trend setting color pallet with access to 284 colors from Universal Color®.
Features and Attributes:
- Global distribution
- Exclusive 600 denier building block
- High bulk—low weight attributes
- Permanent built-in stain resistance
- Available in all finish techniques and capabilities
- Broad color palette with access to Universal Color
- Available in type 6 and type 66 solution-dyed nylon
Thrive, yet another innovative fiber from Universal Fibers delivering exacting color, built-in stain resistance, high bulk, low weight, sustainability and ease of care and maintenance.