The Most Sustainable High Performance
Nylon 66 Carpet Fiber in the World
Thrive® stands alone as the most environmentally conscious solution-dyed high performance nylon 66 carpet fiber in the world with the highest level of recycled material, the lowest CO2 emission and built-in encapsulated stain resistance. With an industry leading product to CO2 ratio of 1:3.69, Thrive consists of 75 percent recycled content using pre and post-consumer material sourced through a proprietary process that includes the use of recycled carpet diverted from landfills.
Offered in a broad range of weights beginning with Universal Fibers® exclusive 600 denier building block, Thrive answers industry demand for high-bulk lightweight fiber while supporting market objectives for styling, performance and ease of care and maintenance. Outstanding stain resistance is also achieved with built-in technology inherent in the fiber. As leaders in solution-dyed color, Universal Fibers offers Thrive in Universal Color®, an incredible palette of 284 trend-setting colors in support of industry professionals and product designers, globally.
Thrive aligns with a variety of environmental initiatives including LEED® v3, LEED v4, Living Building Challenge®, WELL Building Standard®, Green Globes®, BREEAM® and the 2030 Challenge for Products. All with the added assurance of independent GreenCircle® certification.
Learn more about how Thrive aligns with a variety of environmental initiatives including LEED® v3, LEED® v4, the Living Building Challenge®, the WELL Building Standard®, Green Globes®, BREEAM® and the 2030 Challenge for Products.
Features and Attributes:
- 100% Solution-dyed, Nylon 66; Ensures outstanding performance, color fastness and stain resistance
- Highest recycled content, N66; 75% pre and post-consumer
- Lowest CO2 emission, N66; Product to CO2 Ratio: 1:3.69
- Universal Color® - 284 color palette with custom color capability
- Permanent built-in encapsulated stain resistance; Inherent in the fiber- not topically applied
- Exclusive 600 denier building block
- High bulk - high coverage - low weight
- Available in all finish techniques and capabilities
- GreenCircle® independent third party certification
- Life Cycle Assessment LCA; available
- Environmental Product Declaration EPD; available
Thrive® from Universal Fibers® delivers extraordinary color, performance, durability and sustainability.