A breakthrough in carpet fiber.
Refresh™ is the first sustainable nylon 6,6 carpet fiber in the world in a broad color palette using recycled post-consumer yarn harvested from used carpet diverted from landfills.
Universal Fibers utilizes proprietary processes used to produce "clean fluff", which is then blended with virgin nylon to create solution-dyed yarn with 30% recycled content and permanent stain resistance. Since true sustainability requires complete transparency, Refresh is "third party certified" with GreenCircle Certification.
- Universal Color® palette of 284 colors, considered best-in-class
- Solution-dyed for superior color fastness
- Built-in permanent stain resistance
- Lower weight options including 600 denier building block
- 30% recycled content including pre and post-consumer material
- High bulk/high coverage/low weight
- Available in all finish techniques and capabilities
Refresh fiber from Universal Fibers delivers extraordinary color, performance, durability and sustainability. All with the added assurance of GreenCircle third party certification.